gincoleaves

Mittwoch, Oktober 11, 2006

To Buy or Not to Buy.

MAIL ORDER MANIA.
For 12 months of the year we will receive catalogues from various
companies - but mostly fashion catalogues.
But since the middle of August I will find a chunky catalogue
almost daily in my letterbox.
There are people who can't get out and about or who cannot
leave their homes for one or the other reason.
There are people who only use catalogues when they're
shopping for someone else.
If you know what the person wants from the catalogue or you've
received a large as life hint , that's also fine.
On a few accassions I have 'phoned the company and placed
an order, and when I received the package, I was lucky to find
the contents to be a perfect fit.
But I've also been unfortunate to receive ordered goods only to
find it's either too small or too large or the garment was created
for one of the top models of our time.
The disappointment is shattering, because waiting for the lovelies to
arrive on your doorstep will take from 7 to 14 days (sometimes
even longer) and
to top it all, it won't fit to perfection !
To boost my disappointment I have to parcel it together and pay a
juicy return postage to get it safe and soundly back to the company.
What could be nicer than being in the clothing store to chose and
browze for the garment that fits you as it should - with no extra
cost involved ?
Mail order shopping can't replace the thrill of going on a shopping
spree - even if it means just feasting your eyes on all the beautiful
handbags and gladrags !

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

I am wary of buying through a catalog as I get annoyed at having to send things back which do not fit. Also the postage adds on to the cost of the items purchased.
I would rather spend a day at the mall and try things on.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home