gincoleaves

Montag, Oktober 09, 2006

The Perfect Man ? ?

Someone was that cheeky to send me this per e-mail, I had a good
laugh, in fact, I'm still sniggering every time I look at this.
I would like to share this with all the Ladies out there in Bloggerville, go
on - have a long look, I know you want to.

And here are the women who are still waiting for him !
Now if you could all just tear yourselves away from this good looking
hunk - for just a minute, I would like to add a good word about my
husband Mr. CC.
The man may not have the face or the body of the one in the
picture, but he's never been too lazy to grab hold of the vacuum cleaner, take
off to the supermarket to do the grocery shopping (if ever need be)
The man's not shy to do ironing, and he won't burn the house down.
There have been times when I was lying in bed, nursing a
mega migraine and wasn't able to do much around the house, only to wake
up and find him cooking up a storm in the kitchen.
The man's a whizz, and I wouldn't exchange him ! !

5 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Bazza said...

Mr CC and I have a lot in common, but mostly wifeys who appreciate us (he said hopefully). I have never had a body like that, but interestingly 2 of my older sons are both bordering on this. I think men are a lot more aware these days of how they look.

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Katt said...

He is nice to look at but I am probably getting old, I really don't want to take him home.

Seeing as we are bragging about our men, I am pretty spoilt too. Flyboy often cooks and washes dishes.

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Tina Dray said...

i like this one ginco!

I don't know what Bazza means about his bod i thought it was him doing the ironing!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

I agree with Katt, I would not want to take them home either, they are too much trouble, all the gals would want to touch your man if they were that gorgeous.
My man does not do house stuff unless I ask. Just the way he was raised by his *stay at home, do all the housework Mom* sighhhhhhh! some mothers do not do their sons any favors

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger M said...

being a single woman I would like to know where I can get one of those please. Just to look at mind you... more than that and they tend to be trouble.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home