gincoleaves

Freitag, September 29, 2006

I'm Back, but not Quite Awake.

Perhaps I should change my mind about that snooze! I am so dog tired, my dog Fuji is more energetic and alert than I am.
My girl-child fought like a cat to stay and visit a little longer - but duty
calls and I could convince her to go back home, so last night I accompanied
her to the train station so she could go back to Zürich where she lives and
works.
Whenever we get together for visits, we have a great time together - laughing
without stopping!
That kid's always ready for a laugh, and beware when she opens her mouth
to speak, you can be sure it's going to rock you until your sides are aching.
The girl is a clown and I'm still trying to work out from where did she
inherit those genes !
So, before I make any spelling mistakes here, due to lack of sleep,
I will rest me weary bones, and lay down me sleepy head for a wee
cat nap (but cats will first sprout wings and take flight before I could
get down to daytime napping)
I will be back with more news about the events of our past 4 days!
My girl-child provided the laughter here, but the nightmare was caused by
an overly careful and concerned Doctor!

5 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Glad you are back my friend, I missed you. I am tired too, but most of that comes from knocking back a glass of Beaujolais a little while ago.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Mary Lou said...

I'm Tired too, but it is from lack of sleep. Just could not sleep, my bones ached so bad!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

Rest, recouperate, and then back to blogging...... :)

That cat is so cute......he looks like he has actually had a few of those brewski's....haha Rather mellow looking...
Good to see you.

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Glad the visit went well, being tired at the end of it is always a good sign.

Sleep well!!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger mistaya's M.O.M. said...

Glad your weekend was good and it's good to see you blogging again.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home