gincoleaves

Samstag, Oktober 21, 2006

In The Purple Rain.

Seen along the road side in the city center of St. Louis, France.
I do believe this is the last of our Summer blooms, seen on the road,
when Fuji and I go WALKIES!


I don't know what these are called, but it's another( purple) favorite of mine.

In fact I see these purple berries mainly during the cold

Winter months. When all the leaves have fallen to the ground, the purple

berries stay put to the bare branches,

We were on the way to Germany this morning, when I asked Mr.CC

to stop the car, and give me the opportunity to take a picture of

these lovelies (strangely enough, the berries don't look so purple here)

Try clicking on the picture for a better view.

I spotted this bush only yesterday while on the road, walking the dog -

but unfortunately I didn't have the camera in my bag.

I seem to get caught every time!

Whenever I'm out on the road - and camera sits snugly at home, you

can bet your bottom Dollar, I'll see something of interest, but let me

drag it along on our walks, and camera gets a day off !

4 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Very pretty.I took some shots of two eagles feeding on crab, right outside the spa. When I downloaded the pics. they were all fuzzy. Dummy, I still had the camera set on macro from the closeup of the hibiscus I took a couple of days before.
Note to self- pay more attention.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Nice pics, thanks for sharing

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger Sigma said...

Pretty, pretty flowers :-)

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Katt said...

Your entry reminded me of purple Wisteria. Do you remember what it is called in Afrikaans? Persreën or purple rain... am I making you homesick yet? :-D

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home