gincoleaves

Freitag, Oktober 20, 2006

Have a Happy Friday !


Last night, while I lay thinking there, some WHATIFS crawled into my ear
and pranced and partied all night long and sang their same old WHATIF song:
WHATIF I'm dumb in school?
WHATIF they've closed the swimming pool?
WHATIF I get beat up?
WHATIF there's poison in my cup?
WHATIF I start to cry?
WHATIF I get sick and die?
WHATIF I flunk the test?
WHATIF green hair grows on my chest?
WHATIF nobody likes me?
WHATIF a bolt of lightning strikes me?
WHATIF I don't grow taller?
WHATIF my head starts getting smaller?
WHATIF the fish don't bite?
WHATIF the wind tears up my kite?
WHATIF they start a war?
WHATIF my parents get divorced?
WHATIF the bus is late?
WHATIF my teeth don't grow in straight?
WHATIF I tear my pants?
WHATIF I never learn to dance?
Everything seems well and then the night time WHATIF STRIKES AGAIN!
Shel Silverstein.
DON'T HAVE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS EVERYONE, HAVE
A GREAT WEEK-END!

8 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Katt said...

I love the big smile on your piccie. It looks so lekker!

WHATIF I am stuck on this farm for the rest of my life? AAARRRGGGHHH!

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi, Nice post - WATIF we make weekends 3 day's long instead of just 2? *in my dreams* Enjoyed reading your blog!

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Katt, try not to waste too much mental/emotional energy over something that WILL WORK OUT FOR THE BEST! :-)
ENJOY YOUR WEEK-END, & DON'T WORRY! :-)

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Nmotb: Don't be shy! You know you want more than just 3days - while we're asking, can I have 4 days please?! :-)
Thanks for the visit!!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Gr8fulTed said...

I just wanted to sneak in and thank you so very much for all the kind comments you are leaving on my photo blog, The Gr8ful Grind. They are very much appreciated.

May your day be one of unexpected joy,
Gr8ful Ted

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Tina Dray said...

Whatif there where was no time for blogging!
Have a good weekend ginco!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Gr8fulted: Thanks for the visit!
The sneaking pleasure is all mine! :-)



Tina: Please don't paint the devil on the wall, LOL!!!!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Did the tear my pants thing as you know - but not on a Friday !

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home