gincoleaves

Freitag, Oktober 13, 2006

The Edible Dress


Baker Valentyn Shtefano and his bride Viktoriya show off her
wedding gown, which Shtefano made out of flour, eggs sugar and
caramel in the Western Ukrainian city of Uuhhorod in Aug. 27 2006.
The dress made of 1,500 cream puffs and weighing 20 pounds - took
the 28 year old baker 2months to make, and by the end of the
wedding reception, bride Viktoriya said she didn't want to take
it off.
He got his job as a baker 6 years ago. Last year he took a 3 month
course in Paris and entered an international baking competition
with his sister, they made a 20foot long 1920 era Cadillac from
cream puffs and caramel, and took 3rd place.
Good thing I wasn't there, I would have overindulged my love for
caramel!

3 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Blogger Katt said...

I wonder if she was dessert... it could get embarrassing if she was. "All right, folks, please help yourself to a piece of the bride."

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Oh Katt, there's no hope, haahaha!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Bibi said...

Wow...if that had been my dress, I'd have been eating all the cream puffs!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home