gincoleaves

Montag, August 14, 2006

Revived after the Rain

Avoiding the scorching sun and keeping to the cool of the trees
was far wiser and more enjoyable - for man and beast.
This is where Pooch and spent most of our "walkies" time, to
take the dog for daily walkies was almost impossible, the
dog's tongue was hanging on the ground, and so was mine.
Even the Ferns in "our" garden looks better after the recent
rain fall. A shy and lonely Morning Glory popping up to say
hallo after the long awaited rain.

3 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

How about sending some of that rain our way. Our pasture is dry and brown. I am glad we have our own well as I can water my garden all I want without having a huge water bill like the townies would have.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Kev Brown said...

Wonderful pictures!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

Oh my, beautiful, gonna get my coffee, and be back to browse...lovely pictures.....

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home