gincoleaves

Freitag, August 11, 2006

Open Wide Please.

Patient: How much to extract wisdom teeth?
Dentist: 500 Dollars
Patient: That's ridiculous! Isn't there something cheeper?
Dentist: I can cut the price in half if we don't use anesthetic.
Patient: Nope, that's still way too much!
Dentist: OK, if I just rip out with pliers, the price is 50 Dollars.
Patient: That's more like it. Book my husband for next Monday!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"How mean can you get!" I hear you say.
I,ll tell you why I picked this joke, I,ve just come back
from the man with the little bore machine.
He picked and probed, even took an Xray, and when he
couldn't find anything more to pick on, he decided the
time was right for a dental hygiene (the usual half yearly
check-up)
He scraped and he polished because he wasn't gonna
let me get away with paying something like 50Dollars.

Dentists are frightfully expensive here and a short visit of 1/2
hour is just not worth it - for the man with the pick and chisel.

But, I,m not complaining here, I,m happy with his ways, after-
all said and done, I have searched hi and lo for a good Dentist
for the last 8 years.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Have a GREAT FRIDAY, and try not to pay a visit to the
man wearing that white coat - especially not on a Friday!

6 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

I sure do not like going to the dentist. Have a great weekend.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Tina Dray said...

adrayThe uk is now getting the same way we used to have the national health system which apears to be going to the dogs but they still keep expecting us contribute, even my 2 1/2 year now as to pay to have his teeth seen or should i say bazza and i do.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

My daughter just had her wisdom teeth extracted, two were already in, two weren't, cost......2,000. I would take that 500. job anyday. I think dentists are expensive everywhere...

Much trauma, much bleeding......we kind of felt she got the 50. job.....

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Bibi said...

I love that joke! It costs 500 bucks just to walk through a dentist's doorway in the states.

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Keewee: Heck I,m a ball of nerves
until I sit in THAT chair, then
only do I "calm" down, LOL!

Tina Nea and Bibi: I get the
feeling we're only good enough
to pay out all the hard earned
money - what ever happened to the
good ol' times?!!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Bazza said...

Moral of the story, encourage one of your kids to become a dentist!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home