gincoleaves

Mittwoch, August 09, 2006

Strange Faces

What's nicer than an unexpected work free day, to do what
ever you want? Mr.CC got the day off, so we went galavanting
in Germany. We shopped and browzed, and I was snooping
around every corner for Blogging material.
I came across this statue of a pathetic looking
*lost soul*. What do you read in his face, could he be
in pain? He looks pretty down in the dumps, have
a closer look - I think he's lost his lotto ticket!

We came across this pub called SIT IN, it is also a Dart and Billiard Club.
I Wonder if it's got what it takes to keep the guys outta mischief?
I am awfully disappointed with the results of this picture, in

broad daylight this club created an eerie atmosphere, perhaps

I,ll have better luck on a moonless night! (tall building in background)

5 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Katt said...

Lotto ticket! ROTF So that is what they call it these days!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Lost soul may be unhappy that he is still only *half a man!*

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Ok Katt, I,ll speak English
now, shall we say lottery ticket?
LOL!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

Sometimes Very hard to capture ambiance in a picture.....

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice shooting GL... :)

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home