gincoleaves

Montag, August 14, 2006

I,m at it again

Song? Your themesong is Born to be wild by Steppenwolf
Your Theme Song is Born to Be Wild by Steppenwolf
"I like smoke and lightningHeavy metal thunderRacin' with the windAnd the feelin' that I'm under"
A total independent spirit, you can't be held down or fenced in.You crave the feeling of wind on your face... and totally freedom.
Here's another unusual quizz, said I wasn't
gonna do it again - but I just did!
Well this one's pretty accurate!

3 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Katt said...

I think Blogthings got this one right. Yours is spot on. :-) My results are on my blog.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Tina Dray said...

did the blogthings not sure if it was right. may have been a few years ago don't dont think a could take the pace now.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Kev Brown said...

It's a good theme song to have.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home