gincoleaves

Montag, Juni 18, 2007

Who wants to live forever ?

The saying goes "An apple a day keeps the Doc away" but this guy is


in the firm believe that a daily glass of milk has done the trick to keep


him healthy and fit.




An 111year old Japanese just named the world's oldest man said he owed



his longevity to steering clear of alcohol.



"I don't drink alcohol - that is the biggest reason for my good health"



Timoji Tanabe told media he does not smoke and likes a glass of



milk every day (wonder if it's goat's mik!)



Asked how much longer he wanted to live, a former government worker



said simply "I don't want to die!"



I wonder how many people out there share the same wish as this



man, " TO LIVE FOREVER"



I don't want to live forever! It will be interesting to



be placed into a "frozen sleep" (as seen in the sci-fi movies) for


some odd 20 years.


Imagine waking up to the many changes after having napped for so long!


So before I get completely carried away, I'll stop right here ! !








3 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger mistaya's M.O.M. said...

I'd have to think about that going to sleep for all those years. Of course,,if I wake up and look like I haven't aged in all those years then it might be kind of fun!!! But I don't want to wake up with any of these wrinkles either!!!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

I don't really care to die either, so I think I am going to go and have a glass of milk.....he didn't say anything about vanillla wafers........I like vanilla wafers with my milk....haha

Grandma lived to 99.......I plan to also.....

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I always have a glass of milk with my daily double egg, bacon, cheese and mayo kuduburger and chips. Wonder if it will work for me?
I always wanted to be cremated and my ashes put in a tasteful oak egg-timer but I've been told that it's illegal. Damn, there goes my immortality.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home