gincoleaves

Mittwoch, Mai 30, 2007

BLOGAVERSARY

Today Littlegincotree is one year old.



I can't believe how time flies. It feels like only yesterday



when Mr. CC and I filled in all the information to get



a blog on the go.



Before I joined the wonderful world of Bloggyland, I left my



comments to bloggers by signing my name as DRAGONFLY.



What a commotion it was to get my very own blog with that name.



We tried everything possible - but with no such luck, simply



because the Dragonfly was captured by someone else !




Writing on the new blog was a challenge for me, but had great fun


writing about some interesting, weird or funny


subjects, but I have also "met" a whole bunch of very


nice people out there.




I haven't baked a cake for the "birthday child", but there is


a Blackforest ice cream waiting for me to get stuck into, and I'm


licking my lips, so I'll be off for now.

Hasta la vista baby - I'll be back!!















10 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

You enjoy your Black forest ice cream, sound yummy...

And Congratulation on your one year anniversary..... :):)

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger mistaya's M.O.M. said...

Oh, do enjoy that fabulous black forest stuff for me too!! Congrats on you 1 year blogging anniversary!!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Kev Brown said...

Congratulations Gincoleaves!!! You should not mention cakes though, I am going to have to go to the supermarket now and see what they have got! Hope all is well, I will ahve to have a look back over some of your posts, I can't think of the last time I visited.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Happy anniversary. Keep all the good stuff coming.
I have Never had black forest icecream, but I do make a black forest trifle, which is Yummy

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Blogaversary, If you can post a cake that I can download and eat we'll make a fortune.

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Sigma said...

Happy Birthday !! :-)

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Sigma said...

And yes ... I wanted some of that cake too ;-)

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Phyllis said...

tap...tap...tap...I'm waiting for my cake!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger steve said...

happy birthday to your blog and keep it going it's not easy sometimes I know this, but your pictures are great,keep it comin at us

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

Happy belated birthday.

Hope you enjoyed the cake.... Actually I think my blog just turned 1 recently... must check that out!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home