gincoleaves

Dienstag, Juni 05, 2007

For the sake of Art

About 2000 people stripped off their clothes in Amsterdam to pose in



the nude for the American photographer Spencer Tunick.



Dozens of Ladies posed on their bycicles in the early hours of



the morning - I can only hope the sun was shining warmly on their



naked behinds, because, even though we're enjoying Spring time,



the weather can be very unpredictable in Europe - and stripping for the sake of



the artist, will definately make no difference what so ever!







Hundreds of men and women posed in a parking lot, and I'm ever so



glad I wasn't looking for a parking spot on this bright and breezy



morning - if suddenly this bunch appeared in their "birthday suits"



I would think I'm still in dreamland !


Strange but true, what people won't do for the sake of Art! !


















7 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger mistaya's M.O.M. said...

Very interesting pictures but I am afraid that I wouldn't pose nude no matter how deep in the crowd I was!! Yikes!!!!

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I was there, that's me in the old raincoat with the binoculars.

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger Katt said...

You have been a busy blogger! I had lots of catching up to do.

And that 'nude art' was wonders for my ego - I feel quite thin now. :-D

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

Is it just me, or do I see a whole lot more women there than men.......now I am trying to grasp the significance of this........our sex are less modest.......we love to prance around in the nude.......we need more sun on our boobs.......we are boobs? haha

Truthfully I have done this in my dreams, but I was always looking for a place to hide........or looking for a bathroom........strange dreams I have, huh.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Last time I saw naked people in public,well,it was just the women and they were only topless,was in Tahiti.I was amused watching the faces of the guys pretending they were not paying attention to the bare breasted maidens.

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the translation of mein steins Ginco, it was the old script that was throwing me. I'm a happy bunny now (especially after emptying them)

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Sigma said...

Right ... what would people do for the sake of art!! Its beyond my comprehension!!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home