gincoleaves

Freitag, November 17, 2006

Wishing you all a wonderful Friday.

Too often we don't realize
what we have until it is gone
Too often we wait too late to say
"I'm sorry - I was wrong"

Sometimes it seems we hurt the ones

we hold dearest to our hearts;

and we allow foolish things

to tear our lives apart.

Far too many times we let

unimportant things into our minds;

and when it's usually too late

to see what made us blind.

So be sure that you let people know

how much they mean to you.

Take the time to say the words

before your time is through.

Be sure that you appreciate

everything you've got;

and be thankful for the little things

in life that mean a lot.

Life has a way of passing us by

and we have a way of forgetting to say "Hi".

Not realizing that so much time has passed.

Not knowing when we talked last.

HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY!


12 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Blogger Alan said...

You too - and a great weekend

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Sigma said...

A very very nice poem ....
did u write it yourself ?

you have a great weekend too !!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Thanks Alan, wishing you a great week-end as well! :-)

Pretty poem and ah so true, no Sigma I didn't write it -to write this I'll have to sit very still, ha, and you know me and sitting still!! Have a lovely week-end!
:-)

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Bazza said...

I love the colour of that top photograph, is it real?

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Ginco said...

Bazza, those are the lavender fields in the South of France.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

What gorgeous pics, those must be flower farms?

You are so right, we often don't say the things we should when we can, and then wish we had......for example, my Dad. He is gone now, and the last 15 years of his life we hardly spoke. Not sure exactly why, just drifted apart. Always meant to go and look him up, but never did, and then he died. So now I have the rest of my life to regret prograstinating.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

Well I actually did see him at the very last, when he was completely senile and had NO idea who anyone was,including me, so in essence it was the same as not having seen him at all.......if you know what I mean.

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

ginco...your photos are fantastic! The color is incredible. Yes, my husband loves chutney too...he was born and raised in England. I believe he makes his own for christmas gifts. I will ask! It's good to be back posting with you!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Ginco said...

Nea: I think most of us are guilty in one way or another, always having to say or do the right things. We're only human and far from perfect.
Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm SURE your Dad knows how you feel!!
:-)

Hostagirl: I was like a kid in a candy store when I saw my daughter holding the bottle of chutney! :-)
Homemade chutney must be 100 times better!! :-)

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

I love those pictures the colours are fantastic.
Thank you for the gift I received on Saturday I will enjoy them vey much being a chocaholic.

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Steve: The pleasure's all mine. :-)

 
At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonym said...

Sorry, I am late... very busy...can't hop everyday... but I make sure to visit your blog whenever possible.

Oh what a lovely pix it is! I just fell in love with those colors.


Keep posting, yet to go thru your blog..LOLLL you write too frequent.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home