gincoleaves

Samstag, November 04, 2006

See ya'll Around



My girl-child will be spending the week-end with us, and there will be so

much chin wagging, blogging will be out of the question.

Mr. CC is on vacation for one week - the last before the festive season.

I have no idea what we'll be up to - we'll just go with the flow!

On Tuesday we'll be celebrating another anniversary, and I haven't a

clue what my better half has up his sleeve for the occasion.

IF and WHEN I get the opportunity, I will be lurking like a rat in

and around a few blogs to see what's happening in Bloggerville!

See you all !!!

6 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Tina Dray said...

ginco so sorry not done tag yet but having my kitchen re built and is's mayhem had no water most of the day!
enjoy your time with your daughter!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Sigma said...

Have a fun time !! enjoy the vacation.

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonym said...

I hope you are enjoying your time with your daughter. I guess you aren't going to tell us what you have planned for your dearest on Tuesday either... I suppose it could spoil any surprise, ah well look forward to hearing from you again soon.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hope you have a total blast!!!!

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Mary Lou said...

It is always nice to bond with the girl child. I have not had quality time with mine in a long time.

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Katt said...

I know you will have a lovely week, Ginco. I am looking forward to the details of the mischief you got up to. :-D

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home