gincoleaves

Freitag, November 03, 2006

Lucky Friday


Many South Africans will recognize this photograph, but because
it's so cheeky I'm using it on my blog today.

You are a South African bush pilot, you fly in some medical
supplies, enjoy a quick lunch at the hospital.
It's a stifling 100degrees in the shade and you're eager to get back
up to the cool, high blue yonder.
On the way back to your plane, you discover that the only bit of
shade within 1 mile has become very popular....... you start
calculating the distance to the plane door and wonder.........
Do I feel Lucky Today?!!!!!
I wish you all a lucky Friday!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Katt said...

Aaaaah, you've just reminded me to blog some of Reptile's lion stories. :-D I love that piccie!

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Haha....that's hilarious! ;)

 
At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonym said...

Bet he takes pride in his work. The answer is plane, wing for a taxi. Great pic

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonym said...

hahaha that's hilarious!!
Nice picture.
Well, I came here from Sigma's blog. came earlier also but blogger wasn't allowing me to comment.
Will come again to read your posts.

Swiss is close to my heart. Je l'aime !!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home