gincoleaves

Mittwoch, November 29, 2006

Baby's Back !


I doubt if Santa Claus can make me as happy as
Mr. CC did today when he walked through the front door
with my computer clutched tightly under his arm and the
modem lying safe and sound in a shopping bag.
The computer consultant was convinced we have
faulty plugs and cables - so the whole bangshoot was taken
in for a double check. If we have faulty plugs and cables, how
could I work with the standby Dell?
I still don't know what the problem was, I'm just glad I've got
my baby back!

It's way after 1 am, and now I must make tracks and go to bed.
Good night and sleep tight.



5 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

Congrats !! I hope now you would be even more busy feeding/ taking care of your baby ;)

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Tina Dray said...

so pleased for you it must be such a relief

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

The ole intermittent problem, hard to detect, and harder to fix, because it never does what it does when anyone is actually looking for the problem. So faulty cables gets the blame......you are right, if it had been faulty cables, your Dell wouldn't have worked either.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Ginco said...

Cuckoo, Tina and Nea, Thanks for your comments, and YES I am over the moon with joy!! :-))

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonym said...

LOL, it's great when your back in the world again. I was a PC engineer and I'd love to help but it's a bit of a journey.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home