gincoleaves

Donnerstag, Oktober 26, 2006

A Pleasant Autumn Day.

When Fuji and I went for our daily walkies today, I came across this balcony -
showing off a few pots with beautiful Geraniums, and when I stood back
to take the picture, I noticed this old Landrover ( look at the map of Africa on the
side ) and parked right behind the old cruiser is this gorgeous little number.
Wouldn't you agree, this is the BOLD and the BEAUTIFUL ?

Looking at this, it's hard to believe we're into the Autumn season, but

I'm not complaining, I think it's worth a boast, because today we're en-

joying a temperature of 26°C - it actually feels much warmer.

Before we made our "leg warming rounds" - we spent some time in our

favourite secret garden across the road from where we live - the

Training College, and I took

a picture of this tree all dressed up in Autumn gear.

What a pity, these beautiful colours will soon be gone!

4 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

This sure a wonderful, colourful time of year.

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

Wow that tree is amazing, days like this just make you happy to be alive don't they?

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Sigma said...

Ah. Lovely colors of autumn!
We dont get to see them here :-(

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

The pictures are really beautiful!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home