gincoleaves

Freitag, Februar 08, 2008

Eye Witness again ?



Why is it whenever I set foot out of my 4 walls, I get to see people

fall in the street, or fall out of a tram, or fall right under a tram?


At this very spot I waited so the bus could turn left, and the road will be

safe for me to cross the street, when neither the busdriver nor the cyclist

saw the danger before it almost turned into a fatal accident.

The guy on the bicycle was in a world of his own and the bus driver

had his eyes somewhere else, only when this huge bus bumped into the

(not paying attention to the bus)

young man on his bicycle, did the bus driver

step on his brakes!

There I was, standing on the sidewalk with horror on my face when the

sound of bus hitting man on bicycle brought the traffic to a halt!

LUCKILLY, the guy on the bicycle was "hit back to reality" when the

blow from the bus made the bus driver stop and the cyclist stumbled to keep

himself from being slung from his bicycle.


The two men "oggled" one another, and the cyclist went up to the bus

driver (who never even made the slightest attempt to step from

the driver's seat, and had a few words with the guy who had a guardian

angel looking after him on this day! !
Will somebody pleease stop the world, I wanna get off!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger mistaya's M.O.M. said...

Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger mistaya's M.O.M. said...

SINCE ALL OF THESE SIGHTING HAVE BEEN IN YOUR VIEW, MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THE IDEA THAT IT'S JUST POSSIBLE THAT IT IS YOU WHO IS THEIR GUARDIAN ANGEL!!!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

OUCH!! Here in the US all predestrian, bicyclist, anyone not in a car thinks that everyone else is looking out for them and they don't have to watch for themselves. I have never understood why they are so trusting with their lives. I myself think that it is a street, and is going to have cars, and there are some crazy drivers out there, doesn't matter whoes fault it ultimately is, the one NOT in the car is the one that is going to be dead. So I don't take chances, I watch out for myself. And often give the cars the right of way. I am not in that big of a hurry to die. haha

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home