gincoleaves

Dienstag, Januar 01, 2008

Pearls - a Man's Best Friend?

Just imagine you're dining in a Restaurant, enjoying
every mouthful of your food - when suddenly you bite onto
something hard (I can assure me, my appetite will leave
me almost instantly, 'cause my first thought will be of 'lil
ol' me sitting in the Dentist's chair!)
But for the couple in question - no Dentist was required!

George and his wife Leslie Brock, in South Florida, spent

the day at the beach, later that afternoon they stopped at a

place called "Dave's Last Resort & Raw Bar" for a bite to eat.

George was halfway through his plate of steamed clams when

he chompped onto something hard.

"Few of these beauties are round and few are a lovely

colour, so this is rare!" said gemologist Antoinette Hatlins.

"I think they have found something precious and lovely and

valuable!"

All I can say is "What a lucky bite - what a way to start the

New Year! ! !"

2 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger mistaya's M.O.M. said...

Hi Ginco, we were very surprised today while watching televison and the Rose Parade in Pasedina, Californina was on. Around the corner marched the Zurich Police Dept. Team carrying a banner saying they were indeed from Switzerland!! What a wonderful surprise and everyone was thrilled to see a group that had traveled from so far away. They said that there was over 1 million people lining the 5.2 mile long parade route. It was a great parade.

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Thanks for the information Hostagirl, I checked it up on the Internet, and this is what I found.
http://www.lakotawestbands.org/roseparadebands.htm
Yes, that's a long way from home, but I'm glad you enjoyed the show.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home