gincoleaves

Donnerstag, Januar 31, 2008


As I was reading through a few entries of a blogger, I came
across something which enspired and encouraged me to write
the following.
Life doesn't always treat us kindly, therefore we don't always feel up
to smiling and to show our sunny side!
Many of us are confronted with problems large or small!
Some of these problems we can solve, some we can't!
Many of us are faced with sadness and filled with sorrow - no
matter how, we have to face the music and get on with
the show - no matter how hard!
Many of us don't feel too well at times, but we have to put on
a brave face , and somehow, make it through the day!
Being part of the human race means we are confronted with
an endless list of troubles and therefore we get tired and over-
whelmed at times!
Some of us will hide our problems from friends, family and
the rest of the world.
Some people will share their trials and tribulations on the
blog with tens of thousands of other folks, and in doing so
they will make new and compassionate friends.
It doesn't matter what we blog about, it's always great to
make new friends - even though we don't ever get to see what
they look like - but then again, who needs a face when the blogger
behind the scene is a charming person!
Since I've been blogging (almost 2 years ago) I have been very fortunate
to make friends with people from all parts of the world, and I am com-
municating by e-mail with a few of these charming people.
A handful of my blogger friends no longer blog, but we still stay in touch.
The other handful have lost interest - but no matter what their reasons
are, I am sorry that they're gone, because losing a friend is always hard.

3 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger mistaya's M.O.M. said...

What a lovely picture in your post! And the post was very thought provoking too. I do enjoy posting back and forth with you ginco...I love having a friend in a such a "far away" country from mine. And if you are ever up to emailing me please just let me know!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

It is truly a wonderful post, and sums up a lot of my own feelings. For whatever reason that we post, and no matter how infrequent, it is so wonderful to know that people we have met and have found friendship with are still here......when we return. I lost my link to you, and then found my way back, and I am so glad.......ginco, my old blog got taken over by spammers, so I had to start a new one....but for some reason I was able to get back to that blog and my links were still there, for the longest time when I would go back, all that was there were adds. Don't know what happened, but I clicked on it and low and behold, my last few posts were visible to me, and all of my links, so I went and retrieved them quick....

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

I agree with hostagirl and nea.
We are all truly blessed to make friends via the internet.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home