gincoleaves

Dienstag, Januar 22, 2008

Dackel versus Rottweiler

This bouncy little guy is only a "doggy guest" staying with
the tennants

who live on the top floor of our block of apartments.
A friendly little creature who gets very excited as soon as
he gets out of the lift, onto the street and sniffs the fresh air.
He also has a soft spot for my Fuji girl and wouldn't miss a
quick warm-up game with her for all the doggy food that
is on sale at the local Supermarket.







This "new kid on the block" is the latest newcomer
to join our building.
Mr. CC says he's as soft as lamb chops, but honost to goodness, I
refuse to believe his side of the story.
For as long as I can remember I've always loved dogs - all shapes
and sizes - makes no difference to me what breed either.
For some unexplained reason, I am dead scared of a Rottweiler.
When I'm on the road taking Fuji for her daily roundabout and a
Rottweiler makes a bee-line in our direction - panic gets the better
of me and I will cross the street before the dog gets a whiff of my fear.
Earlier this evening it was Mr. CC's turn to take our pooch for a stroll, but
when he returned home he was just in time to witness a sensation
which I wouldn't have missed for all the Rooibos tea in Southern Africa.
No no, it's not as bad as you think.
The bouncy little doggy guest obviously didn't approve to the
new kid on the block - and left him with tooth marks,
and the only serious damage, was the Rottweiler's pride.
Who knows, perhaps there is a soft side to the Rottweiler clan, and
perhaps the new kid earned himself a juicy lamb chop for showing
his best side.
I wonder how many Rottweiler dogs will return home after an
incident/insult like that, and lick his wounds in silence? !