gincoleaves

Montag, Dezember 18, 2006

ENJOY !



Goodness me! It seems like ages ago since I've last blogged

and with Christmas just around the corner, I must admit I

haven't done any Christmas shopping what so-ever.

My fridge is empty and so are my kitchen cupboards - not to

mention shopping for Christmas presents - I just didn't have the

time to do any of the things we usually do over the festive

season - better said, preparing for the Christmas celebrations.

Mr. CC is still in hospital and all I could think of - up to now, was

to spend most of my time with him.

I would like to thank you all for your kind words and good

wishes you've left on my blog - it really meant a lot to me!

I would also like to wish you all a wonderful and Blessed

Christmas and may the good things in your life overflow !

Have a GREAT NEW YEAR 2007 !

With a little luck (I am optimistic) I will be blogging again in

the New year !

16 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Blogger Katt said...

Okay, this is a relief! I was getting worried.

Hey Ginco, I'm glad to see you are around. Please send lots of love to Mr CC and your Girl Child.

And of course, to you too.

 
At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonym said...

Festive wishes to you and yours ginco.

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger Tina Dray said...

hope hubby's a lot better Ginco
take care and have lovely christmas

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Sigma said...

Hope your husband is doing much better now, and would be home by Christmas. And hope you have happy time in the festive season.
All the very best wishes.

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

I just know all will be well for you, wishing you all the best.

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

Oh I do hope he is better very soon! Merry Christmas!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

It is difficult to wish someone a Merry Christmas when they are dealing with a sick loved one.
I send blessings and get well wishes your way, and want you to know that MR CC is in my prayers.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

Hello Ginco, Christmas sneaks up on us doesn't it. Well, it can wait, people can't, I was hoping that Mr. CC was home and sitting under a comforter enjoying the Christmas tree by now, I have been away from blogging a bit myself, but wanted to check up on you guys. Love and Hugs Ginco.....your friend, nea

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Tina Dray said...

Hi ginco hope all is well just popping by to wish you and yours a "happy New Year " from me and mine

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonym said...

Happy New Year GL! ;)

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

Hi Ginco - Hope you had a good christmas!!!! How is your hubby doing? Has he recovered? Take Care

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

gincoleaves..I certain pray that you had a happy Christmas and your New Year is filled with happiness for you and your husband. Hostagirl

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Katt said...

Just checked in to see if the Gingko Tree has another leaf. Hope you are okay, Gingko and that it is just the PC causing you to be so quiet.

xxx

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Phyllis said...

Hope everything is ok your way!
Here's to a happy healthy 2007!!

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger Neoma said...

It is has been so long since you have been around, I am worried for you and yours. I hope that things are better, but the lack of blogging tells me you have your hands full. Just go at your own pace, and be certain that we are thinking about you.

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Katt said...

Oh Ginco! Where are you? I'm worried about you, my friend.

xxx

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home