gincoleaves

Samstag, September 16, 2006

Couch Potato ?


This could have been a very good option, but I didn't do quite the
same as this lazy mutt's doing here.
I felt like doing just that, but, my radar antenna sends out high-powered bursts
of energy, I guess it's not in my nature to chill out on the soft couch!
Instead we went to visit IKEA.
I received a 10 Swiss Francs voucher from Ikea only last week, so
we set off to see what the good shop has to offer, but voucher or
no voucher, going to Ikea is always a treat.
The Swedish Company should supply roller scates to all customers
because our poor aching feet get a lot of mileage, and a 100%
chance of developing corns (ouch)
But the people of Ikea thought of our aching feet (not in the form of
roller scates) but in the line of soft and comfy seats to rest our weary
bones, and -
drinks a plenty, for those people spitting dust!
Not to mention the hotdog (and other) quick snacks - for growling
tummies - I doubt it if you'll find fast food anywhere other than
Ikea for soooooo inexpensive.
To top it all, my purchases cost me 10 Francs less - thanks to the voucher!

4 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Ikea is too far away for me to visit, perhaps this is a good thing, well at least for my bank account.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Keewee: Just walking around in that shop is pure temptation - but
if I "stick to my guns" I don't overspend. LOL!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

I went online and ordered an Ikea catalog.

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Good for you Keewee Girl!
All we need is a load of willpower in that lovely store
(not to mention a purse full of cash, then we don't need the willpower, hahaha!)

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home