gincoleaves

Sonntag, Juli 23, 2006

My price Tag

An email from THE KATT BOX and tagged by Ramblings of a Single Mom
1. What is your full name now? O Psychic N°1 - friends call me
screwloose.
2.What colour pants are you wearing? Camel color worker
pants.
3.What are you listening right now? Travis - The invisible
band.
4.What was the last thing you ate? Grilled crickets and Batwings
5.Do you wish on stars? I speak strictly to the moon.
6.If you were a crayon what color would you be? Deep purple
7.How is the weather right now? 40°C and I,m not kidding!
8.Who's the last person you spoke to on the phone? O Psychic No2
9.Do you like the person who sent this to you? Coochee coo, I mean yes.
10.How old are you today? Are you out to ruin this friendship?
11.Favorite drink. Ginger beer, but not available here, I,m
dying of thirst!
12.Favorite sport. Bat clubbing.
13.Hair color. Red as the moon, nah, only kidding, dark brown.
14.Siblings? None I,m aware of, if so, please contact me, please!
15.Favorite food? Sweet & sour Peking duck - if batwings are out
of stock.
16.What was the last movie you watched? Nightmare on Elm street.
17.Favorite day of the year? Am I allowed to skip one question?
18.What was your favorite toy as a child? A box full of Dinky
toy cars, Mom wanted a Son, I turned into a tomboy.
19.Summer or Winter? Summer naturally, no bats during
the Winter months.
20.Hugs or kisses? Fishing for info, Huh, Huh?!
21.Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla, Hmm, could that be nice
as a dip for grilled crickets?
22.Do you want your friends to email you back? Ofcourse,
what are friends for?!
23.Who is most likely to respond? After *this* that
remains to be seen.
24.Who is least likely to respond? After *this* I,ll be home alone.
25.Living arrangements? I,m a flat dweller, I want my housie back!
26.When was the last time you cried? Is that what it was? I thought
my eyes were perspiring!
27.What is under your bed? Pandora's Box.
28.Who is the friend you have known the longest? Wendy, my
long suffering friend, since we were teeny boppers.
29.What did you do last night? Censored! But contact me later.
30.Favorite smell? Freshly cut grass and too many to mention.
31.Favorite TV Show? Eastenders on the BBC and everything
to laugh about.
32.Happy in life? Happy with my better half, but definately
not happy about where I,m living, there I said it.
33.What are you afraid of? I refuse to go in a roller coaster.
34.Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? Just a little salt please.
35.Favorite car? The Maibach, but only in my dreams, I don,t
have that kind of cash.
36.Favorite flowers? Forget-me-nots.
37.Number of keys on your keyring? 3, the house, the letterbox
and the key to his heart.
38.How many years at your current job? Too many to mention.
39.Favorite day of the week? TGIF!
40.What did you do on your last birthday? Spent a few days in
Strasbourg - love the French Cuisine- especially the grilled
frog legs!
41.How many cities have you lived in? 3 cities and 3 countries.
42.Do you make friends easily? Not as easily as some people,
but I,ve known my best friends (far away) for many years.

2 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger Katt said...

I've instructed my pet bats to give you a wide berth! I love bats, you evil creature! By the way, when are we getting together so we can howl at the moon together?

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Did you say bats? I,ll be over
shortly, but the moon must wait.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home