gincoleaves

Mittwoch, Juli 19, 2006

It's sooo hot here.

Did anyone say HOT ?
It's cooool in here!!
The Big Fan could earn a packet doing
heavy duty overtime .

My hair is burning and my face is melting away.

It feels like my T shirt's sprayed with Super Glue.

The wall is so hot, the Ivy creeper's just
curled up and died.

Our house flies are all down with the
Tsetse Fly Disease.

I walk in one direction, but the sandals on my
feet has a mind of it's own.

Pooch gets harassed with shouts from
the trees "Over here! over here!"

The steering wheel is so hot, I can drive with
two fingers.

Why bother to cook in the kitchen when
frying on the car bonnet is completely
free of charge.

The birds are eating ready to go BBQ worms.

OH PLEASE!
COULD WE HAVE THE SUNSHINE WITH
A LITTLE LESS SUNBEAMS?!

3 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

yesterday I was outside most of the day in short sleeves, today I wore a cardigan to work as it has turned cooler. Crazy weather you have to dress in layers.

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Katt said...

Want to come over? We are having a gloriously mild, sunny AFRICAN winter's day. Hey, call it advertising or bribery. :-)

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Thank you ladies, Today I,ll picture cool and mild, whenever the sun squeezes every drop outta
my drooping bod.
Imagine 52°C on busses and
45°C in the tube in the UK.
It,s a little cooler here,
but hot enough!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home