gincoleaves

Freitag, Juli 21, 2006

I,ll Do a Little Dance

Due to the suffocating heat in our town, and
in our neighboring countries here in Europe,
I,ve been sitting "tight" for days on end.
We desperately need a bit of rain to cool
off, and I need to get out of my four walls again.
If this does not happen soon, I will be
changing my name to *Kermit the Hermit* but
I doubt if ol' Kermit leads such a Crabby life, at
least the old Crab gets to see the other fish in
the Ocean. Aaaah! think cool Ocean!
I have stayed indoors for a solid week
because,

I will not risk getting involved in the
Citizens rumble at *Fight Club*
It,s too darn hot for rounds in the boxing ring!
and

Over the past 3 weeks, Bulldozers are destroying
our streets and Bobcat machines are demolishing our
tramlines (reasons known only to those responsible
for the chaos)
Our town looks like a *War Zone*
so
A trip into town means *Boots are made for walking*
It,s too darn hot for walkies in booties!
I have something in common with my pooch,
I prefer my ears flapping in the breeze - if you please!

If the sweltering heat takes it's toll, and I
lie with legs in the air - like a frightened de-
hydrated chicken, will anyone be so kind
as to toe-tip me aside and off the road?
so

Until this awful heat packs it's knap-sack
and move back to the Sahara Desert - where it belongs,
I will remain like a Hermit - indoors!

To bring on the rain, plan A, failed miserably,
it is time for plan B.

I,ll be waiting for the Cosmic Moonrays tonight
to do a *Kokopelli* dust cloud dance around
the livingroom Cactus, I could speed things up
with a little music.
Now where did I leave my little wooden flute?!

2 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger Katt said...

Please take some video footage of that dance and post it. :-)

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Ginco said...

Katt: Don't tempt me girl!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home