gincoleaves

Donnerstag, Juli 13, 2006

A Touch of Wilderness

With one foot in the city, and the rest of me
hanging about in the BOENDOES Wilderness to
overseas bloggers, I,m forever digging and
nose-ing for strange, weird and amusing things
of interest.
But, I,d never win the Nobel prize, not with
my discoveries -- it,s just not enough!
People wanna see more, SO DO I!
Nevertheless, I try my "velly bestest"

A few Sundays ago we went TREKKING through
the French forest in search of PRIZE WINNERS.

Forever Faithful was at my side, and although she
is a JAGDHUND - huntingdog, she wasn,t any help at all.
Instead of whispering - quietly in my ear "Don,t move,
it,s over there, let,s check it out from the other
side!"
She gives chase and SPOOKS away, whatever it was!

I was fortunate to discover a spider's web, but
it looked more like a spider's nest to me.

Down on my knees I went, but it wasn,t low enough,
so I threw myseld face down on the ground, biting
the dust in the process. (Yeah! I can still do that, the
biggest TOMBOY, this side of the moon)
I said to Mr. CC "Stand back, don,t anybody move,
just get a good grip on the dog!"
Then I took the pic.

OK! I know what,s going through your head after read-ing this!!

THERE'S A CRAZED BLOGGER ON THE LOOSE!!!

Crazed and on the loose -- NO!
ONLY BOENDOES BALMY!!


3 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

You are no more crazy than most of the other bloggers, including myself.
I am catching up on all my blog reading, then I will start posting some of my pictures from our trip.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Ginco said...

Keewee, it,s good to have
you back!
Can,t wait for the pics.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger steve said...

Im think I ahve a spider that big in my shed I run out if I see it

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home