gincoleaves

Montag, Juli 24, 2006

An Awful Lot of Coffee in Brazil


I wake up every morning, I look in
the mirror and I see my reflection
growling back at me, there's only
one cure for that, get that wonderful
aroma of coffee floating through the
air, and then to enjoy the very first cup
of the day - sure to chase the nasty
demon away.

The conversation flows freely, while having
a Cappuccino with your new found friend.

Opening your shopping bags and showing
off your new and "just purchased" pair of shoes
during the Kaffee Klatsch.

What could be nicer than sipping a delicious
ice coffee in the Hotel where you spend your
Summer vacation.

A slice of mouth watering chocolate cake won't
taste half as good without the coffee.

Friday evening over a special candlelight dinner,
but to complete that perfect meal, we'll need
a little Expresso or perhaps an Irish Coffee.

When the bitter cold of Winter is out to
freeze the blood in your veins, then it's time
for a Kaffee Kirsch.

What is so magical about a cup of coffee we simply
can,t do without it?

3 Comments:

At 3:08 AM, Blogger Katt said...

Good question! But now you have made me so "lus" I am going to go and perc some!

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

HMMM, so much craving over
there, is everything alright?!?

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Hmmmm! coffee, Hot, cold with whipped cream on top, black , any way it is served is just fine with me too. Does that make me an addict?

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home