gincoleaves

Freitag, Juni 16, 2006

The No-Go Park


This afternoon we ducky marched through our (friendly) neighbourhood, and
on the way I spotted my favorite -- The Virginia Creeper.
Whenever I pass by that lush plant, I get soooo nostalgic. It was growing
all along the driveway at our house in South Africa. When the seasons change,
from Summer to Autumn, the leaves will change from deep green to a bright red.
Well, we broke one of the rules today when we strolled into *the park*.
I was expecting the feel of a calloused hand around my neck and a policeman
thundering away "GET OUT OF THIS PARK" (dogs NOT allowed)
Luckilly, the fair Angels were looking down on us, and sent the Copper
along his way.
So bold as Brass, Pooch maneuvered me towards the foot path into FORBIDDEN
AREA, she spotted the green carpet and thought " Ooooh goody! a roll on the grass is
just what the Vet ordered"
But when she heard the splashing at a nearby water fountain, she stopped, sniffed
the area, and off we went for a "fill up". When she starts drinking, there,s no end to
it.
I believe my dog could be Camel related.
I will worry when I discover mini humps on her back.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Phyllis said...

Beautiful pictures! Your dog is cute too. I jumped over here from Keewee's site. Nice to meet you.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home