gincoleaves

Samstag, Juni 10, 2006

The Old and the New


On Friday afternoon we wrapped and packed the jinxed little `puter and wheelbarrowed
her back to the Hardware store. a Cool 100 Swiss Franks was the penalty price we paid
for disposing of the original packaging, what a palaver about a carton box!!
I,m starting to doubt the word *NEW* so I,ll avoid it.
This morning Mr.CC. successfully set up the *OTHER* computer, hopefully Blogger
will be so nice and allow us to blog trouble free..
We,ll be celebrating the Birthday of Mr.CC. tomorrow with our *girl child* and friend
in Zürich.

I,m sharing a picture of the bouquet of pretty blooms she sent for her Dad.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I have not failed, I,ve just found 10.000 ways that won,t work -- Thomas Alva Edison.

2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger steve said...

if at first you don't succeed,
well you did right taking it back,
I found the problems I was having was blogger and not the computer.
have a good day out I hope your weather is as good as ours.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Ginco said...

Geez, Blogger was full of trouble
last week, but why the new com-
puter lasted only 6weeks, is a
puzzle! Must be a Ghost invasion.
LOL!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home