gincoleaves

Donnerstag, April 17, 2008

The Tree Man!
















At some or other time in our lives, each one of us had a nasty


little wart on our finger or hand, (Mom always said, touching

a frog, will give you warts, I clearly remember making

mud cakes, but playing with frogs - NO WAY JOSE!)

We cannot imagine the suffering this


poor man from Indonesia had to endure when the warts on


his fingers and hands kept on growing and growing!


These grotesque looking warts - weighing 2 kilos, is due to


the man's weakened immune system - diagnose by an American


Dermatologist.

We can only hope that once he's been freed from these horrid

things, he will be able to lead a normal life again!


I have copied a link, so if you want to see and hear more about


cases like these, just click onto http://www.glumbert.com/media/treeman


We are definately living in a very strange and surreal world!









4 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger Kev Brown said...

There was a documentary on TV about this man last week, unfortunately I couldn't watch it because my stomach is too weak for such things! But your right, life for this fellow must be horrid!

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Kevin: I went green around the gills when I say this on YAHOO, and I can only hope he's much better after his surgery.
What baffles me is why do these things happen in countries like Indonesia ?

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know it's horrendous for the poor guy but I keep wondering how he pees.

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home