gincoleaves

Montag, März 24, 2008

More about the monster garden

It's absolutely freezing in our corner of the world, but this afternoon
I braved the cold by leaving my warm and cozy 4 walls to catch a
breath of fresh air.
We've had a little snowfall, as predicted, but it doesn't change
the fact that we're feeling the bitter cold right at the start of Springtime.
I don't want to be a pain in the butt by writing about the same old
sad and sorry story over and over again, I just want to show you (one
last time) what I've discovered in the "little paradise" just across the street
from where we live.
This is supposed to be a flower bed, but until today I haven't
noticed any changes done to what's been growing wildly here. This is what I saw today, it looks as if the gardener got stuck in and
did a little something by cutting down some of the rubbish that's
flourishing in the flowerbed. All I see is a bunch of weeds.

I have no idea what this is in aid of, to me it looks like one loooong
pedestrian sign - they forgot to change the colour to yellow (Oops,
perhaps it's still in the gardener's plan)
At the end of the " pedestrian lines" the Kindergarten is visible.



This is the entrance to the Kindergarten as well as the playground.
I could never leave my small child here and go to work!!!


This is what it looked like 20 days ago






This what it looked like this afternoon.
This place was once so beautiful and they could have
left it all as it was.
It's almost as if they have no idea what to do with all this ground, and
I get the feeling (it's visible on the pics) once they get started in one
corner, they leave the work dangling to mess up in another, so
until the evil gremlin family is still at large,I will not post another
entry about this monster garden.