gincoleaves

Donnerstag, Februar 21, 2008

German Version




Now matter how hard I try, I just cannot imagine how any woman,


who's has just given birth to a newborn baby, can leave the small


helpless infant alone on the sidewalk or even in a garbage can to


fend for itself, is beyond my comprehension.




If the new mother is too afraid to mention this to her


family or she's left alone and destitude and has no means to support


herself and a newborn, there is a way out!


In Germany there are safe, warm and secure places where the


unwanted baby can be left and it will be taken care of, until a new


family can be found for the poor little button.




Even though I'm English speaking, I cannot fînd the correct


word for the "Baby Klappe"

Never before have I heard of places such as


these , therefor I cannot find the English


word for the situation of "Baby in desperate need!"
If you look at the pictures above you will get the idea of what
this help for a desperate mother and baby looks like.
Once the baby is placed into the safety of the crib, and not left on the
street, it will survive the bitter cold and it will naturally receive
the care that every newborn deserves.








1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

Wow,what an idea, it looks like a book despository. Here is the states they have what they call "A Safe Haven", but as long as the government wants to place "blame", women are going to be descouraged from using them. I am not sure how it works, but I think they are at hospitals. Yet, women still leave babies to dies in dumsters. I wish our government was more eager to help and less eager to prosecute. I guess you have to know how to do things the right way, and often a young person just doesn't know how to do it legally, so they end up in trouble with the law. We have lots of rules and laws here.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home