gincoleaves

Mittwoch, Februar 27, 2008

Busy busy!

When I look at the picture above, I get ever so envious, because ever


since I've been involved in my hobby called Crazy patchwork, I've been


going insane for the lack of space.





Space glorious space is what I need for all my pieces of fabric and


trimmings.





I have found place for almost all the bits and pieces that I need for my


hobby work, but boy oh boy, the moment I get started, it's like looking


for a needle in a haystack.


I know the stuff is there - but WHERE did I place it.





My dearest friend will be celebrating a birthday in about 9 days time,


and she's "placed" an order for a crazy patchwork bag in the colours of her


choice.





Besides digging and messing about in the garden, (no such luck here)


nothing gives me more pleasure than doing a little bit o' needle work!





If you're interested in seeing some of the work I've done in the past, then


please click onto my other blog and come have a little look-see.
http://eyesofthedragonfly.blogspot.com/

























5 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger mistaya's M.O.M. said...

Your material room looks like mine. In my craft room I have LOT'S of craft stuff and yes I really do know where everything is....if you give me lot's of time to hunt for it. At least I know it's somewhere in my craft room!!!!!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger mistaya's M.O.M. said...

Your sewing blog shows so many pretty things. My, you have been busy! It is a wonderful site.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Phyllis said...

You have much more space than I do I bet!! My problem is, I get into so many hobbies, I have no room to do them in. Now I just crochet.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

I love the patchwork, Great Grandma used to do it, and I think Grandma did also. I love the little purses, ever so cute....

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good work Ginco, it's great to create something that will be treasured for generations. A little bit of immortality really.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home