gincoleaves

Mittwoch, März 19, 2008

Happy Easter

Remember me? I'm alive and well, eventhough I haven't blogged for
over a week.
Our weather's taken a wrong turn and WE'RE FREEZING over here!
I must admit I've stayed "put" 'cos it's much cozier - In the meantime
I'll remain quiet and wait patiently for Summer to show us the Sunny
side of life!

I've kept my ears open and I am constantly on the look out for

something interesting to blog about, but so far I haven't come across

anything proper to post.

You know the feeling?

At some or other stage during our blogging life, we all get stung by this

nasty little creature called the blogger virus!

Luckily viruses can be cured, it's just a matter of good medicine

and resting time to get us on the go again!

You all take care now and

HAVE A GREAT EASTER ! !

4 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

I haven't been bloggin much lately either, I get to feeling guilty about it actually. but then I realize, we are all the same, can't think of anything to say. haha

Our weather is warming up, had rain and tornadoes......today is sunny and windy. If nothing else to talk about there is always the weather, haha.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Yes, it seems we all have dry spells once in a while, or we are too busy to sit at the computer every day.
Spring is here on Whidbey Island. I have daffodils blooming and tulips in bud.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, I know that feeling. Sometimes I want to rant about everything then nothing for a week or two. It's freezing here too Ginco, had hailstones and snow so far today. Try and have a great Easter all the same

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger mistaya's M.O.M. said...

KEEWEE AND I WERE TALKING ON THE PHONE THE OTHER DAY AND BOTH SAID THAT WE TOO ARE HAVING THE BLOGGING VIRUS. IT MUST BE SPREADING AROUND THE WORLD!! IT WAS 10 DEGRESS THIS MORNING SO SPRING ISN'T HERE YET EITHER...SOON I HOPE! KEEP WARM!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home