gincoleaves

Freitag, Dezember 14, 2007

Tannenbaum, Ooh Tannenbaum ! Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree!

Have you decorated your Christmas tree yet? (Here we decorate on
the 24th December)

Have you baked your Christmas cookies yet? (Here we buy the dough

all ready made, but me being a South African, I prefer baking it myself)

Have you sent off all your Christmas cards?

Have you bought all your Christmas prezzies?

Is your Christmas menu all planned for the BIG DAY?

I am still suffering from "jet lag", so I've done very little of the above mentioned

except send off my Christmas cards.

We must slowly but surely get a move on to good ol' Germany for

some thorough food shopping - else we will surely go without that

long awaited Christmas lunch !

The picture above is the ever so famous Christmas tree (in Zürich) decorated

with SWAROVSKI crystals.

Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to see it in person, but

Girl-child is forever raving about it's beauty and splendour!

If you haven't done any of the Christmas duties yet, please have a

look and listen to this, I hope it will help to get you into the Christmas

spirit ! ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMn2r_DQ4CE

3 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger Norma said...

What a gorgeous tree. We (and use that term loosely) decorate at the end of November, take down on Jan. 1. Cards are all sent--some are returning because people move!

I've got a question for you about a Christmas tradition. Stop by and leave a comment.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good gracious me! That's amazing! But yes, tree went up last weekend (a bit late for the UK), pressies have all been purchased and wrapped up, no cards done yet, but hey, it's a busy time of the year! x

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger mistaya's M.O.M. said...

What a beautiful tree...I don't think I can afford that type of tree!!!!! I just put our little tree up ans have a few presents under it ready for the fun day. We hope your Holiday is wonderful!!! Merry Christmas to you.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home