gincoleaves

Mittwoch, November 28, 2007

Lost & Found?

One week after we've arrived back home from our trip, I was
getting very edgy about the missing luggage, so with the help of my
friend's Son down in South Africa, we finally got the missing piece de-
livered to our front door today.

They couldn't wait to break open the lock that was on the case and
help themselves to my most valuable souvenirs and gifts.

I am soul destroyed that something like this can happen!
Do these things happen to only some of us, or are some of us
selected to suffer such great disappointment ?

I guess we'll never know the answer to that question ! ! ! !

4 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger Kev Brown said...

The view from your doorstep looks fantastic! lol.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger mistaya's M.O.M. said...

Oh Ginco, I am so sad about the loss of all of your treasures. I know that is a real heart break.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

I can imagine how you feel over the loss of your treasures which were so carefully chosen.

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Sigma said...

oh oh! thats really too sad ... has happened to me too :-(

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home