gincoleaves

Samstag, September 09, 2006

Such Fine Manners!


As a dog owner, it seems I,m forever writing another
*cat tail*.
Some time ago I wrote the joke "How to wash your cat",
that nasty little bit about placing your cat into the toilet etc.
If anyone who reads this ever gets the impression *that
woman's a nasty ol' stick*, You thought wrong! I enjoy having a good
laugh - when I come across a cat joke - and, it's far better suited to a
cat, rather than a dog!
Oh and YES, I love cats as much as dogs, but unfortunately my
dog Fuji doesn't share my feelings for the cuddly, purring and
adorable lil' creatures!
Here is another quick mention of my first encounter with
a cat with first class human manners.
Even if I tried, I could never explain in words - what entered my mind
or what my face must have looked like , when I FIRST and LAST
saw a cat using the toilet!
Perhaps this sort of thing is happening all over our Globe, but,
the coolest thing I,ve seen thus far in Canada!
If there is a toilet trained cat owner out there somewhere,
PLEASE TELL ME HOW IT'S DONE!
PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS STRANGE YET UNUSUAL PHENOMENA,
because we all know, you can't really teach a cat any tricks??!!

4 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wonder if he flushes as well. Perhaps he's a little potty

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Kev Brown said...

I guess some cats are just more mannered then others!

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

I must confess my cat only uses the toilet to get a drink. I know, Yuk......i wash it everyday. Because of this.

I have been told you can potty train a cat by taking a tray that fits inside the toilet and filling it with sand, the cat will use it as a sand box. Once they are used to using the toilet to go, you remove the sand. Now is where I can see a problem, don't cats usually SCRATCH sand, just about the time my cat starts to scratch, and falls in that would be the end of that......haha

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Katt said...

Does this mean you have to knock before you go into the bathroom in this house because the kitty might be on the loo?

Does kitty read anything on the loo?

Do you have to be careful if you go to the loo in the night without switching the lights on because you might sit on the kitty?

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home