gincoleaves

Dienstag, August 29, 2006

I'm Back Again.


We've spent a whole week in the beautiful city
of Strasbourg (F)
I felt sad to pack up and go home again after spending time in
a city where people are so friendly and helpful in every way.
What I really enjoyed was the food - not only was it pre-
pared in a different sort of way, but most of all - I didn't
have to prepare it!!
It was nice to be served for a change *snigger snigger*

The weather was kind enough to allow us to stroll through
the streets and narrow alley ways paved with cobble stones
and absorb the beauty of the new and old town.

I will be posting some pictures soon, but until then we
will enjoy the rest of our remaining free days until Mr.CC
goes back to work again.

6 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Welcome back, I am looking forward to seeing your pictures.

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Bazza said...

Nice to have you back again.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Tina Dray said...

Nice to see you back lovely to hear you've had a good time. Look forward to the photos.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Ginco said...

Thank you Keewee, Bazza and
Tina, we had a lovely time, but,
it's nice to be back home again!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

I will be looking for your pictures, so far I sure do like what I see. I bet it was hard to go back home. i am with you, anything I don't have to cook is my kind of meal. ;)

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Nea: Hoo, I,d rather bake a batch
than spend hours cooking, LOL!!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home