gincoleaves

Freitag, Juli 28, 2006

It's Friday! Happy Friday!


What a relief, we're starting the day with
a pleasant temperature of 25°C, what a
relief after sizzling days with temps of
38° and more.

Why do blondes have TGIF on their shoes?
Toes go in first.

It would be wonderful to wear respectable
foot gear again, but with the recent Volcanic
temperatures, my feet are under the im-
pression - Oh goody, we're on vacation again!
I'M GONNA BURN MY CHINESE FLIP FLOPPERS!

Why do Mexicans eat beans every day?
So they can take a bubble bath at night!

Nothing to beat a long soaking bubble bath, but
please, not by this heat, and as body care is
my top priority, I now find myself in deep
water here, because my skin tissue has
gone AWOL, after constant water bombardments!

Before I can enjoy this Friday, I must first get
my weather beaten bones in gear,
So,
That's all the stuff and nonsense - for now!

2 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Blogger Katt said...

Nice pic! And thanks for the TGIF explanation. Now I know why I have those on my shoes. :-)

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

I hope you have a wonderful, cooooooler day.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home