gincoleaves

Montag, Oktober 08, 2007

Back in the land of the living.

Is Murphey on the loose, or is it a nasty little Gremlin at work -
Wish I knew!
I've been absent for about 10 days now all because my computer
decided to play havoc - I'm beginning to think computers don't
like me very much.
For the last few weeks I've been up to my eyelids in travel pre-
parations, and then the computer decides to strike - heck, doesn't
this ever end?!
Having a computer is a whole new ballgame - but it can be a nasty bit
o' works.
When we found a spare moment to restore the computer (over the week-
end) I have noticed that I've lost an awful lot of downloaded pictures
as well as very interesting addresses. Ah well,, all down to the Gremlin!!

Nevertheless, I feel like the cat who stole the double cream - because

I'm ONLINE AGAIN!!!!!!

Kind thanks to Devlyn for lending me her kitty photo.

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Sigma said...

Hope to see interesting pics from wherever you are travelling to.
Cute kitty :-)

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home