gincoleaves

Dienstag, September 04, 2007

Come in or stay out.

When I walked home from town one day, this pretty door caught
my eye, and luckily I had the camera handy. I doubt if any unwanted guest could get through these fancy
burglar bars.


Finding burglar bars in Switzerland is a rare sight, so when I spotted
these, I thought it was worth the shot.


This is another decorative door, far prettier than the pic shows (click
on for a better view, perhaps it will help a little)




I have no idea how old this door could be, but it's definately a re-
stored oldtimer. In Switzerland even doors go for a facelift.








4 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

I like the pictures of the doors. I like a door with some character.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger mistaya's M.O.M. said...

Very nice photos! I too, like to snap pictures of things like this that catch my eye. Cameras open a whole new world to us don't they?!!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Kev Brown said...

They are some fancy bars! You have a good eye for interesting things.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Mary Lou said...

I so envy you with your old buildings and doors and windows...THey give you a sense of history, whereas we tear anything down that is older than 30 years and rebuild newer and cheaper so we can tear it down and rebuild new....AAARRGHJ

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home