gincoleaves

Mittwoch, August 15, 2007

Fit for a Queen ?!

I've found something else that tickles my fancy - It took 1,200 carpet-
weavers one and a half years to complete this beauty - weighing only
38 tons !
The wool comes from SIRDSCHAN in South Irak and New Zealand.
I wonder what this 5,625 squaremeter carpet is in aid of, and will
they ever use it for special occasions, and where will they store such an
enormous bit of wool in case of rain.
I suppose my curiosity will get me nowhere, but I bet anyone who dare
walk on that carpet with his shoes on, will be a thrown into the deepest
and darkest dungeons!!





2 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

There are many naked sheep running around New Zealand *grin*

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wanted to do one like this in London but the council told me to 'beat it'

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home