gincoleaves

Dienstag, August 14, 2007

This one's for you Hostagirl.

On the 24th July Hostagirl http://seasonsadventures.blogspot.com/ showed
a picture of a (speared) Chinese dragon on her blog, and it reminded me of
something sililar just a few streets away from where we live.
When I saw this strange creature crawling up the wall, I didn't have my
camera handy (as usual) but when I saw Hostagirls dragon picture, I
had to go back to take the picture of this strange creature climbing
up the wall.
It's obvious, that someone who lives in that building had a fantasy of some
sort, but what he had in mind will remain a mystery!

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger mistaya's M.O.M. said...

Okay Ginco, That's a very strange sight indeed!! I imagine it is photgraphed very often. I will repost the dragon with a bit of an explanation this time!!!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home