gincoleaves

Montag, Juli 31, 2006

Too much Coffee ?

My girl-child took the early train from Zürich to spend the day
with me, we met-up in town, and made a bee-line for the
nearest Coffee Bar. We drank loads of coffee, enjoyed
lunch together, and talked the hind legs off a donkey.
While we were drinking our coffee in the garden Restaurant,
the Sparrows were having a ball in a nearby water fountain, in
fact, some of them are so tame and cheeky, they flew right onto
our table to give us the goggle, but every time I reached for
my camera they took flight.
This little guy's just had a bath, click on to see.
Another garden Coffee Bar, another water fountain, this is a
statue of a monkey eating a bunch of grapes.
My naughty and over excited child in the make-up Dept. Completely
out of control!

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger steve said...

whoops that should have been me

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Pretty child, just like her momma.

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Katt said...

And a good time was had by all! Hm... like mother, like daughter?

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home