gincoleaves

Donnerstag, Juni 29, 2006

Why do we Blog?


Why do we lie awake at night thinking of the next story to tell
on our daily blog?

Why is blogging so addictive? As soon as we wake up, we make a
beeline straight to the computer.

Why don,t we write down thoughts, dreams and ideas in a
diary or journal? (safe under lock and key)

Why do we share our dilemmas, tears, anger and frustration
with the WHOLE WIDE WORLD?

Some people say they find it easy to speak freely with a total
stranger instead of a familiar face such as family or friends.

Some people say blogging is the best therapy (with no cost involved)

Many thousands of bloggers must have their own reason for
doing this "addictive thing."

But for someone like me who is a complete novice at blogging, I
find this a pleasant way to "chat" with people from all corners
of our globe.

But I have been very fortunate to "meet" some of the nicest
folk in Bloggerland.

5 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Yes we do meet the nicest people, I met you.
I enjoy the challenge of finding different material every day for my blog, and it is so much more fun to post pictures with our writing. Writing in a journal is boring.
I would rather share my life (well some of it) with my readers.Also our family and friends from across the ocean can check in on us without running up expensive telephone bills.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Mary Lou said...

I Blog to journal my life! ANd the upside was all the wonderful people I have met! I do not make friends easily, and the blog world is wonderful!!!

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger steve said...

I think it shows also just how "normal" we all are, that is of course if what I do is classed as normal.
but you are right there some very nice folks out there

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Katt said...

I thought I was the only one who lay awake at night formulating my next blog. Blogging is great, because you get feedback and realise that there are many people out there who feel just like you do. Keep 'em coming.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Ladies and Gentleman, I THANK
YOU all from the many curves
of my little heart.
I now have a kick start to my
next post.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home