gincoleaves

Sonntag, Juni 18, 2006

Close to Home





We moseyed on down to the Annual Suburban street *Festival* With Go Carts for the kids,
Carussel rides, a small New Market, and plenty beer drinking sessions under huge
white tents, including loud music. We didn,t stay very long, as it was extremely
boring and not entertaining at all.
The only amusing sight I saw, was a couple of Swiss men dressed in the Scottish Kilt and
Doc Martins. In fact I took a sly photo of one
Kilt wearing guy, but the pic was not satis-
factory, he was sitting at the Bar, and the
skirt looked more like shorts, and we didn,t
stay long enough to snap another guy sporting his Kilt.
Instead we took a walk down to the Rhine River, there,s always a cool breeze and shady trees to sit under. It was much more fun to watch the Ferry taking people over to the
opposite side.

The sun was beaming down on us, and Fuzzy Pooch was hot and bothered and not willing

to *Star Pose* for me, but I managed to get a pic of her relaxing along the shady leaves

of the Virginia Creeper (see tongue)

It was so hot out there, even the young Crows had their beaks open.

5 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger steve said...

I like all them pictures you are getting good, can I tell you something I do, I always take 2 or 3 of the same shot and delete the bad ones you know its not like you are using film is it.
love that dog

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Ginco said...

Steve, I have taken about 4 pics
of those crows, but the sun was so strong, it made the leaves look yellow, so I kept the best photo
for my blog.

Yes fuzzy bear is more popular
than me, LOL!!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

I am envious of all the wonderful places you have to take walks.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Katt said...

I agree with Keewee! Me envious too. But I wouldn't mind some of the heat right now - SA (Gauteng) is COLD!

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Keewee, you wanna swop?
I,m willing to swop --- all that
wonderful "space" you,ve got,
*sniff*



Katt: freezing your toe-sies off?
it was a right stinker here yesterday!
Where,s your slippers girl, has it gone to the dogs, er pups?
AG SHAME!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home