gincoleaves

Donnerstag, März 08, 2007

Lucky in Lottery ?

Just imagine, there are at least 2 winning tickets in the
370 MILLION DOLLAR LOTTERY, and you're one of the winners !!!

That's a staggering amount of of money to spend, and quite honostly, I

won't know where to start.

I have given the matter of sudden wealth, some thought.

Firstly get it into the Fort Knox as soon as possible, relax, don't act irrational -

I can imagine how difficult it must be with so much lolly lying

around at home.

I will make a substantial donation to the needy in this world.

I will definately donate to animal organisations, also to animals

in stress and in desperate need of help - No wait a minute, I have a better

idea. I will buy an island, and have all the needy animals living there

to spend their days at leasure, and

hire loads of people to care for them, (employment for those who can't

find work)

There is no end to all one can do with so much money, but before I

tell you about my crazy ideas, I am interested to know what bloggers

will if you should win such a kings ransom !


4 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger Sigma said...

You forgot something .... government will anyway take away a big chunk of it (in taxes) - so you dont have to worry about that big an amount :-D

PS: Good to see you back in action

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'd spend it all on turnips, you can never have enough turnips.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Rhea said...

I love your ideas, especially taking care of the needy. First, I would quit my job. Then I would start a foundation to fund the fight against sexual violence. I would spend my days running that foundation and writing and having friends over for dinner. I would also volunteer on good causes.
Rhea
The Boomer Chronicles
www.thegeminiweb.com

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

And charity of course, charity and turnips.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home