gincoleaves

Dienstag, Mai 01, 2007

HELLO AGAIN


EXPLORING THE UNKNOWN.


Lets just say I've joined a group of Polar expeditioners and
launched off into the unknown.
I encountered a level of bleakness unmatched anywhere in
the world.
Somewhere in the icy wilderness of the North Pole, I lost
contact with the group and I'm still trying to find my way back
into the warm comfort of my everyday life!!
The truth of the matter is, Mr. CC underwent successful
triple coronary artery bypass surgery.
He's doing very well and is on the mend.
Although I'm slowly finding my way back to normality,
I am still feeling numb from the shock of it all.

We were all taken completely by surprise last year - shortly be-
fore Xmas when Mr.CC ended up in the Intensive Care Unit.
Since that fateful day we've known nothing but fear and anxiety,
but 5 months later we can breathe freely again, because we are
home and dry.

9 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Hooray!! my friend is back blogging.

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a relief, congratulations, he'll be good for another 30 years now.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger mistaya's M.O.M. said...

It is so wonderful to read your posts again and I am so happy to hear that MrCC seems to be doing very well. You two are in my thoughts constantly!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

I have felt the fear, from all this long way. Maybe because I understand what you went through, Tom had triple bypass surgery before we left California, in 2000. He made a remarkable recovery and as long as he takes his meds and stays on his diet, he does fine. In fact, he has pink in his cheeks again.

But it does change your life around, doesn't it. And it is such a shock....because it often hasn't much warning. In toms case, he actually did, but chose to ignore them.

I am so glad that you are finally able to breathe a little easier, those five months are a long five months, huh.

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Keewee: Let's hope a blog a day keeps the Doc away - it's good to be back!!!

Tom: He'd better be alright 'cause I don't want to go back to the North Pole, I still wanna visit Brighton Beach :-)

Hostagirl: Thank you for your warm thoughts, and if all goes well as yet, I will be blogging more often again!

Nea: There's more to this story than I care to post about, all I want to mention at this stage is Mr. CC did not have a heart attack, if that was the case, this Op. would have been something of the past and long forgotten. And all this trouble could have been spared.
I'm pleased to hear your Tom's doing so fine!!!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Glad to hear the operation was a success. Also glad to hear that you will be back here again.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Sigma said...

Very glad to hear that Mr CC is making good recovery. Good to have you back here. Hope to hear more from you now on :-)

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Ginco said...

Alan & Sigma: Thank you both for your kind comments, Mr. CC is doing very well and he's checking that I don't neglect my daily blog, LOL!

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger Katt said...

I'm so glad you are back, with good news too.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home